Thursday, August 21, 2008

completely and utterly


my smart ass mouth doesnt have any more olympics commentary
mainly because in my 2nd last week at work, they decide to give me work
i really dont see the point in this at all
all the knowledge i gain from this will be kept by me. in my head -_-
intellectual property or something like that right?
so therefore, i have no time to watch the olympics, which is inhumane
they made me go for branch visits to kepong and cheras, both of which i got all stressed out due to losing my way and it was raining...and...sigh, im too lazy to whine about this
actually im pretty lazy to write at all
all i can say is that ive been abusing my liver to a ridiculous extreme
its thursday and i can safely say i just want to curl up at home tonight
i have the inner ability to pass up another "free flow night". its looking apparent that they are trying to get rid of all this alcohol before ramadan starts. but then again, alcohol doesn't spoil....
and there have been drinking sessions just because im leaving, so people go "eh, lets go for a drink la, you're leaving soon"
i have been here for 2 years
and i will be returning...i think
but then again, i have no qualms whatsoever in drinking, and any excuse will do :)

he whispered 16 days

xL

No comments: