Monday, May 26, 2008

shut up


khadeeds was right
indiana jones was the hands down the most shithouse movie of the year
i was purely just dissapointed
not even shia made me happy
thats how lousy it was
and when people tell me that they liked it,
I WANT TO KNOW WHY
and entirely because i do want to know what people liked
cos i found absolutely nothing to like about it

my rashes have miraculously dissapeared after the 2 hours in the gym
and now i look semi normal again
the weekend was a relaxing session of reading and TV
as this was the first weekend in KL since last month
so its quite nice just to do NOTHING
except on saturday night
when anini and i decided to make that night memorable
im a confirmed rockstar now :)

i usually love may
may is my month
but now im here and im glad its nearly over
silver lining is that i can look back and say
"thats when i grew up"

xL

No comments: