Tuesday, July 22, 2008

to lick your heart


the dark knight was pretty fucking amazing in all aspects
i just sat there for 2.5 hours and i think that was the quietest ive ever been in a movie
i was pretty absorbed by heath ledger being the joker that i forgot the rest of the cast
to the point where i forgot it was the batman sequel....
then christian bale appeared in his tight black suit
and well, you get the point la
the movie will be bagging in those awards dude come awards season

khadeeds and i are hitting up singfest!
we're gonna bop our heads to jason mraz, emo with one republic, appease our inner 80s child with rick astley, get soulful with alicia keys and possible shake our asses to pussycat dolls
i dont know why i wasnt a copywriter
it'll be a blast next weekend

my brain has officially given up on me
i handed it my resignation and it seemed to have an immediate effect
i pretty much dont really give a shit anymore
i see work as something to fill my time with 3 hr lunches
:)
nevertheless, i did tell them i'd endeavour to see that my jobs are completed and will be handed over smoothly :) i aim for a great referral letter


they also told me when my last day is
i mis-calculated by a week
i shouldnt have taken so many holidays,
then i could have cashed in my leave for an early release
now L's travel timeline is delayed by a week
le sigh

palau from the 6th of sept anyone?

xL

No comments: