Monday, January 28, 2008

this is a story

from the warhol series by kim hoeltermand, behance

i am lost
i have no idea what to do with my life
it's blank and lifeless at the moment
and im working on routine
and i hate routine and i hate plans and i hate schedules
the only thing that is pulling me through is that it's temporary
im hoping this stupid feeling will pass and it will be blamed on january-itis
wargh
its gotten to me so much that i know i want to get out of advertising
yet, im going for an interview later to sell my soul for a few hundred more

hello satan...yes, nice to meet you again....yup, another 300 ringgit will appease me....of course i'll re-sign the contract for my soul...another 2 more years will be fine...what's that? it comes with a bonus today?....really?.....you're throwing in confusion and anger?...super! :)

damned if you do, screwed if you dont

i really need a holiday
yes, we are going away for the weekend
and we are going away the weekend after that
somehow, even the beach and an open bar doesnt seem to bring a smile to my face
maybe im hitting my quarter life crisis 2 years too early

yes, maybe thats it
oh hello denial....what?....satan sent you as a gift?.....FABULOUS :)

xL

No comments: